The printing costs that you can calculate on the web are for:
1. The same model in the same size.
2. Folio A4 maximum print size.
If you need a larger printing surface, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the size, quantity and color chosen and we will give you a price as soon as possible.
How to calculate the price with printing correctly?
1. Indicate the AMOUNT of packages you are interested in.
2. In the drop-down menu where “No logo” appears by default, indicate the option you want for your logo.
3. Upload File: upload the image of what you want us to print along with the size you want (if you know it) and the color. If you can not upload the file, after placing the order, send it to email@example.com along with the order reference and comments.
4. Add to the cart and follow the usual online purchase process..
What is the minimum quantity to personalize with my logo or drawing?
he minimum quantity to print is 1 unit.
What are the delivery times for printing orders?
The term of an order with printing can be seen in the Delivery Times section. If it is a printed sample, the term in the peninsula is 5-7 working days.
How can I see how my logo or drawing will look before receiving the order?
Once you make the purchase, the printing department will contact you to answer some questions about your logo or drawing, position, and size you want. Finally they will send you a tapestry to give you an idea of how it will look for your final approval before printing.
How can I receive a sample with my logo or drawing?
Acquire 1 unit with printing from the website. When you receive it and decide to order, if the logo remains the same in design and size, we will discount € 24.45 (VAT included). This discount will be effective through a promotional code that you must request by email or phone.
What is the cost of preparing for printing?
In an initial order, this cost includes the management of the design and start-up for the printing of your logo. In the following orders with the same logo (size and design), you will be discounted € 24.45 (excluding ribbons and labels).
What kind of printing technique do we use?
The technique we use is direct digital printing with water-based inks, they are the least harmful to the environment. In the drop-down that you will find next to the quantity box, choose from the options the faces / colors you want and attach your logo. We will print the colors that come by default in the file that you attach. Take into account that the materials we work with are not white, but cream (cotton) and light brown (jute), so your colors, once printed, may vary. If you want a specific color / s for your logo, different from those shown in the file, you will have to indicate it in the order. Likewise, before printing your logo / design, we will contact you to give us your confirmation by email.
Examples of digital prints.
If you want the resulting color of the print to be practically the same as your corporate color, we would need you to send us a specific pantone. We would then have to apply the silkscreen technique. If you want to receive a budget with this technique, send us your logo with the size you want and the reference of the model you are interested in, along with the quantity and color / s and we will send it to you by email.
Examples of flat screen printing.
If in your sector, it is essential to wash our cotton bags, as they are 100% biodegradable plant-based cotton and we use water-based inks (one of the least harmful to the environment), you should take into account that from the first wash, the ink could wear out.
If this is an inconvenience for you, we offer you 2 solutions:
- You can acquire our internal composition and maintenance labels to inform your customers. You can choose the free labels in which we indicate the Manufacturer (Creating Bags) + Composition + Maintenance. Or, with a cost, labels of composition and maintenance. Click here to see the options.
- Or, to stamp your bags with Textile Vinyl. With this technique, the printing of the bags does allow washing. If you want to receive a budget for printing with this technique, send us your logo with the size you want and the reference of the model you are interested in, along with the quantity, and we will give you a budget. You can see examples of vinyl printing below.
Examples of textile vinyl prints.
If you want to receive a budget with this technique, send us your logo with the size you want and the reference you are interested in, along with the quantity, so we will send it to you.